Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Festivities


Just one thing to make it short : For me festive season is just like any other day as I do not actually favour the mumbo jumbo in celebrating festivities. Some would classify me as a 'festive freak'.................Okay some really enjoy them but for me it is not just enjoying those moments but it is more of reflecting on what we are upholding in our daily lifes................


Not just because we celebrate this then we will become more of this or that...........Well, maybe for me the festivity is a matter of holidays as well as rest............For some it may means different things................I do not know what some would call it.............

As long the heart is clear, honest, pure conscience, truthful to the heart as well in willingly to do these then it is a 'pure festivity'.....................Okay looks like I am talking in Jane Austen style...............Sigh......................Sometimes, it is also very difficult to comprehend these philosophical thinking into thoughts.....Maybe that is the problem which I am having now.................Putting them into simple English to understand......................

Jesus Christ!!! Maybe this paranoidness................is starting to get into my nerves now........
Hmmmm..................Cannot wait to land onto my 'dream job'....................Thanks to my mentor.'You are just the dose to help me to improve myself further'.............She (ex-COO from oil company) has made my life into a 'musical perspective'. Okay..............just term me a maniac in putting into those terms....................What do you think of this 'homo sapiens'???

No comments: