Thursday, May 31, 2007

Fate

Now may it be the last time
I would be blogging
Or some other time
To blog

As tomorrow is another day
To be conquered oneself
With the usual people
In daily working lifes

Hey, we cannot choose
Or the fate we were borne into
Or give in; as this is not the way
Change will I

You may hate me for this
Or thou' might find this extremely funny
Some would classify me as insane
Or truly insane..............

Sigh.........if LIFE is any easier
With the hearts affairs; and the life affairs
Now taking one step at a time
Without hurting someone whom

You realize now in your own heart
That is for me to know
Not for you to find out
As prefer to keep everything below radar

That is the way I like my things are
So now is the time for me to stabilize myself
In terms of career before proceeding into the
Hearts affairs...............at this rate

No comments: