Wednesday, May 09, 2007

THE SECRET

Applying THE SECRET is not easy...............Luckily; I went to the weekend IGC with much persuasion from MJ.........who insists that I must go since I am looking for a permanent post....
As a matter of fact; the CINA AH PEK which I am working now................memang enjoying 'bullying' me................Maybe I let them be................Okay.........You can call me submissive but at least with the work................Now; I can leave within 24 hours notice but with the expense of my cheque to be due by the end of the month............And I hate this type of management style..............Especially with this type of STUPID MORONS...............

Yes...........they intend to make my life misreable but I am not going to submit to their tactics but more of overcoming the problems by working properly................Without stepping on each of these idiots toes.............Tolerance is the name of the game...............With such underhanded tactics; it really displays the stupidity of homo sapiens in being a power crazy............Maniacs..

The bonus is that I have managed to get the job just outside my housing area..............The problem is I will begin my work on the 1st of July instead earlier..............Since I intend to finish my contract with JMI............or Jinjang Malaysia Idiots.............

Work smart............but not to be outsmarted by those in Jinjang office.......

No comments: