Tuesday, May 29, 2007

At The Edge of Insanity


Call me 'ironic' would sounds appropriate........or otherwise. As at the moment; I do not know how to classify myself. With my parents 'pecking' behind my back is worse than having one's own personal space. Especially with the condition which I am in now. There is no such thing as 'freedom'...............Anymore.........


Unlike my sister who has the benefits of both of them...............The advantage is that she is the youngest...............And her words is more 'premium' than mine...............Tell me how on earth on the pretext on having both your parents practically 'doted' and 'sayang' most the youngest and push you away at the age of three.


Is there any other way to solve this dilemma??? I am currently in the midst of finding out what is the matter with my sister's world better than mine. Put it in short; when both sets of parents come from families who actually doted on the youngest and to the extent of 'spoiling' the youngest. And yet it makes no difference when they are condemning their own families whilst they are actually doing so at the moment. Pretty irony; don't you think so??? It may sounds absurb but it is real. Especially after coming back from work or whatever; they will actually throw their tempers at you and start calling names; condemning you and to the extent of insulting your intelligence. Sometimes I wish that I have my own pad to my get away from them.


When I am not with them; they will start complaining that I am not at home often to spend time with them; what is the use of my younger sister who actually has the time now.............

Since she has lots of time to spend with them...........The only thing I want now is to establish my career before stepping out from the place one calls 'home'. There is a saying 'home sweet home' but it sounds otherwise for some...........................Anyway; I have blabbed too much at the moment..........It is very frusrating at times when things are not going according to your way.

No comments: