Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Just Say It

Just some of the thoughts that come across my mind lately : Consider it a curse or not also cannot if not what is the point in having a brain for. For processing information, generating new ideas; forming opinions, lashing out dissatisfactions, anger as well as other mundane stuffs which is in our daily lifes....................

Jesus Christ; with the blogging way that I have been blabbing lately it is a sure sign of work depression................Hunger to challenge myself further............Improving further; sharper, wittier, just get on with life as the way it is for now.................

These are my following thoughts at the moment :

Some would consider my life
To be a luxury one
Put it this way
The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence

How much we have put in
Do not declare on how much we are
Able to achieve in life
The chances to prove ourselves

I would say to be endless
As typing now
Either now I am consider as a 'walking zombie'
The better way is 'insane writer bipolar disorder'

Sounds absurb to some
My life; some would be calling them torturing
Others would be commenting : Oh!!How nice!!!
In short; how nice can it be???

If this question is answerable
I would not even have this blog
In the first place
Finding my own career, life and trekking around the world

Some are earlier than mine, later than mine, or even 'on time'
Very funny; on how life can actually turn out to be
At this very moment; just be grateful where you are now
For me there are some issues or targets not achievable yet

Just say it; lash out the anger than to keep it inside
Either it will kill you inside out
Than to be keep silence killing you further
For spiritual;emotional, physical well being

In the first place we would not be
Classify as a human being
We are able to do on how things are done
As we have put ourselves in charge

If life is any easier than this
Easier said than done
The path is not as smooth
If smooth; then GOD bless us so.................

No comments: