Saturday, May 12, 2007

Your Wish Is My Command

Okay call me anything that you want to write on this particular issue; as for now I have managed to 'overcome' the phobia............of a certain type but the next issue is making sure that my position is permanent. How am I suppose to determine this step??? First of all, I am not the boss to take care of the business and I do not know how much are you going to pay me also...........The other thing is I also do not know whether the sort of productivity is up to your mark..........

Apart from that; also I am only a mere 'employee' as a temp to help to ease the workload........
of the organization..........However; the people I meet there are 'nice' people............You can never tell out the secrets from anyone...........If there is a Genie here who is able to grant me the following wishes would be :

1. I want to have a permanent job until the day I retire; if not by annual contract basis (after retire).
2. If there is another 'half' of me do appear; please let me know...........I do not want to die alone.
3. I want a new car, digital camera, new handphone, new laptop...........for my personal contribution to the society which I am in...............To ease my own workload both career and welfare.
4. Travel around the world........backpacking; or with luxury comfort.............depends on $$$$.


So; Genie please hear me so..............Please let me know................Or please grant me the following wishes..................

No comments: