Sunday, May 13, 2007

Getting Established

As for now; everything seems to be going 'uncertain'...............with lots of speculation or even finding my 'dream job' is like finding a needle in a haystack. Apart from that; it is a pathetic situation to get out from...........

Imagine your 'old man' or your father who is the one who thinks he knows everything but the fact that he is actually ignorant. How can you determine that you are able to get a permanent post when you are in the position of uncertainty. If he is able to answer this question then he is GOD...............It drives me mad sometimes just to get the message across and plaster into his head.

Other than that; the contract can expire and also you are also not the boss who will decide who is staying and who is not..........And who are you keeping to work with you......................
However; everything is uncertain and also not permanent at the moment. There are times I wish that I am able to meet positive people like my ex-boss COO of the oil company where I had worked with..........The people whom I had met during my line of work sure is either LIFELESS or just plain 'pathetic'.................

If there is an answer to my situation which I am in now; I wish that I am in an oil company where I was happily working with positive people but only with a couple of monkeys who do not work at all.

No comments: