Tuesday, May 08, 2007

What is True Love???

Alright, you can call me a fool who is actually trying to find out what is the meaning of true love??? If only, I am able to answer this particular question then I am considered a GOD or anything so divine with magical powers....................Sigh............Sigh.............

Well, one of the advantage amongst all my friend is that I am still single and available.........Not to the extent to take advantage of at the moment.........Don't you ever think that I am that gullible to be made fun of or even to be match make with somebody for Christ Sakes.................
with whom I have no idea who that person is anyway....................In short; please let fate take care of this for me..................Sometimes this one also needs "work"; I mean both parties who truly love each other who they really are with good and bad characters 'campur' together gether lah......................

Okay, okay.........................maybe I have been thinking too far at the moment.............What to do my personality is like that.................Take it or leave it............................No wonder I actually name this blog called Mong Cha Cha...............equivalent to MCC......................Such irony.........Currently, this Cina Ah Pek company which I am in is very near my housing area................but the setback is it is located in an industrial area very far inside.....................

Put it this way; there is no way I am going to look for another job.............Because I am way too tired to seek for another one as well as too tedious.............If this job is the 'One'..............Maybe a permanent post...............will not be an issue................Anymore.........It is already getting into my nerves...............Too much already calling, seeking, finding, as well as asking.......................My dream job..................My dream job.....................Later part of my life I will do so to find my dream job.............Now is to secure one first..............Serve longer years if not until retirement also never mind..................Still long way to go...........................

What is this life anyway....................Without someone to share with????? It is a bit bored though, but it depends on fate...................

No comments: