Monday, May 28, 2007

A New Lease of Life

Finally, I am free from all of the negativity, stupidity and the boredom..............I still need to find a fix place to place my footings on. As you can see; ; looks like my career pathway is still in a very 'unstable state'. Fortunately, for me at the moment.............under contract with that stupidity I was able to let it go....................I was already at the edge of insanity just to control my state of mind.

After that, I was pretty happy, carefree to be away from all of those 'lots'.............Anyway, I will be facing a new 'one' soon..................Better play 'smart and dumb' at the same time.............Need to look after my own interest..............And my own career....................Forget about those who are not appreciative on what I am able to do..............................It is their loss anyway.......

The next around where I will be in................They will need to put where their words are........
Once said cannot be taken back.......................These regrets will be forever remembered for some but not for all of them..................Even those who had already sabotaged my career...........

No comments: