Thursday, May 03, 2007

A Stupid Day

Last night, I hardly had a good sleep. Moreover, this morning was also the first day for me to start as a temp in JMI : data entry clerk. Please note that this contract is only for two months only. In fact, everytime whenever I attend those interviews informing those peoples or the heads frankly telling them I had no direct experience in handling full sets of accounts etc..........
With their responses; we will guide you through the process or the day to day operations......etc.....At the end of the day, it has always backfired.........Not forgetting the wraths and the 'naggings'.............you know who.........

My parents : calling me a 'failure' is already a hindrance enough; not forgetting that I cannot choose them since I was 'concepted' in my mum's womb.........Not that I did not try hard enough............Working smart means observe the surroundings, the people, the 'many' factors..Senses..............make full use of the senses that we have..............

In the temp place, I was taken back because it is a Cina Ah Pek company majority of them are women................The problems as usual gossips, backstabbings, schemes or whatever things..................Women usually do............In the office.....Just to do one simple thing I do not know how many round I need to do to complete a simple task...........Everything also so 'kiam siap'................At least I know I will get my paycheck at the end of these two months.........My working hours are from 9am to 6pm..........Good heavens it is only five days week without overtime.............As I am not a permanent staff there............

After office hour on the first day, I had an interview appointment with an application which I applied online. Why most of the women bosses I met throughout my working lifes are considered bad cases???? If only, I can change and become more of my sister instead of 'me'...She actually offered me a finance post.......As usual I told her that I do not have any experience in accounting................At all, in fact she informed me that the areas are specialized and the process need to be monitored................The bonus is very near to my house.......The benefits are the best amongst those working places which I had worked before.......Just keep my fingers cross............

Getting back to the house and getting myself cleaned up, my father only knows how to justify that he is always right in his views after informing about the interview which I attended in the late evening...................In fact, he condemns the most without looking at himself and preaching............About everything, sometimes it really makes me sick just to stay in the house................With my parents...............

No comments: