Friday, May 18, 2007

Chi Sin

Okay...................For now I am in red the main reason is because I have been working non-stop for the past few weeks without even resting..............Includings Saturdays; the entire day.......What do you expect; the company which you are working now is doing para-running as they are switching from the old systems to the newer version systems for updates......

Apart from that; I think I am going to go insane soon............Enough; as far as it is concern......
Work is work; play is play................And I prefer to separate both as not to complicate things further in my life.............With the non-office activities is increasing as well as office activities; looks like it is increasing with the equal pace.................What do you expect when you are very, very uncertain with your own futures although you have already put heart and mind into doing things the way YOU want them to be...............

I think for now with those activities.................Now my mind seems to be turning in Freaky Idiot already....................Had been through too many negative things but do not know how to differentiate positive happenings.......................So far it is concern.............for now is my career..

No comments: