Monday, April 30, 2007

Oh Brother?!!??


You can call me crazy or work crazy or what.................Because of the situation which I am facing now is worse than work crazy as I am pretty 'darn' to get myself out from this pathetic situation. As I am determined to do things my way; I do not give a da** who is cursing me or whatsoever............You are this or you are that...............Okay, why not you trade place with me in order to find out on what I had been through................For these past six years...........Trust me; with the situations, scenarios, scenes or even experiences; some would find them to be overwhelming..................To swallow in........................Okay, one thing for sure is that my age is catching up with me.............Now talking now one 'old person' liau.........


In fact, I am also searching for my dream job in the oil and gas industry which actually got me hooked up in the first place. In short, fell in love with the industry in the first place............. I have always wanted to experience working in the operations department how works are done in a structured with protocols to fulfill the requirements both the government and the non-government agencies do their stuffs.........Call me curious or what ever name you are able to think of................Anyway that is not important...............Moreover, being forgiveful or even forgetful sometimes can be a curse or even a trait better not follow too much..........

Aiyoh, what the heck!!!! Better find some jobs to do before I become paranoid too often until I also cannot 'tahan' ownself liau.............Jesus Christ............Now I am mumbling all of these non-sense bramblings............Again..........Sigh.......Need to work harder and smarter in order to get what I want..............Time is definitely running up fast...........

No comments: