Friday, April 20, 2007

BIG EGO

Now I am having a gal of a time listening to someone who comments me that I have a huge ego. Let me reiterate it again A HUGE EGO, if that is the case then I would end up being a Lone Ranger like in the cartoon show.

Like I did mention that before............My luck and career really sucks big time this time............I am talking everything is being blamed on you and the burden is becoming really heavy. Not only that; if you do really have the ego...............The main priority is to have a basic income to sustain myself before I am able to proceed and even to chase my dreams.................

I know I have dreams, lots of dreams to be pursued..............Digital photography, helping the terminally ill and even writting my own novel.............Now my main priority is still my career......My younger sister until now still could not get my priority.

Career for me is my essence in life to succeed in financial independence, self worth, an excitement which is forever bursting with energy to pursue further knowledge, experience and even pushing one own's limits to the maximum to the extend I will be losing sleep.........
How I miss those times................lots of efforts being put in.............

No comments: