Friday, April 27, 2007

Star Light Star Bright

Star Light Star Bright
Make a wish
And you will get your wish
Wishes that you want to realize them

Ever wonder how this type of fairytales ever do happen in our lives??? Sometimes; I am at the verge of giving up but this journey is becoming twice as tough and even more sinister as well as the people now are becoming more selfish or even more materialistic than ever.

In fact, with the cost of living now everything increases but of course the usual case : salary. The fact now I am without an income is actually 'killing' me on the 'inside' and 'outside'. This is not a joke but a statement...............Imagine now getting a job now needs contacts and in short high profile recommendations in order to secure a job. Moreover; my nerves now is definitely straining my patience, as well as other things still unanswered in my mind as I am typing now.

Gosh, sometimes I wish that this torture would end here but it still continues.................It will continue.............

No comments: