Saturday, April 28, 2007

The Will To or Not

Okay, you can call me whatsoever name you are able to think of at this very moment as I am very tense and agitated at this moment even to manage my emotions in terms of applying for a good prospect company to earn a decent income until my retirement age. Better not to retire early sure makes the brain drain suffer even more.

In fact, some would call me 'working crazily'........Hmmm......What do you expect; now I do not even have my stable income to support myself but more of using my reserves..........Gosh,
I would call it in this term : Jesus Christ, when is this torture going to end???!!! Haven't God test me enough, given me more people with incomprehendible characters which cannot be comprehend.................to the extent of the attitudes..............Tell me or even enlighten me on this...............Can any of you do this???

Sometimes working for me is a form of satisfaction that I am able to fend for myself or even achieve what I am able to achieve in what I have put my mind into achieving them........Believe it or not.................That is the way I do my work.............That is the way I make myself to improve to the maximum..............And I do not even care how others think about me.......................Just do my best in everything which I believe in doing in accordance with my conscience................Just like I usually do always...................And learnt from those who had caused my sufferings and those I caused sufferings to also...............LIFE is like that anyway..................Cannot expect anything from this................

No comments: