Monday, April 23, 2007

Such Irony

The person whom I least expected to hear from was from the b**** who was the COO of a 'tiny' company. Do you know what was the main reason she called me in the house? Enquire about the password; and by the way the person who knows the most on the so called invoices or quotations of this so called (You Are Evil Malaysia) Company.................In the first place, how on the earth that since you are the f****** boss in this company.............But do not even know a darn thing!!!!And you call yourself a smart ass who knows how to balance a book and even manage the funds......................

In fact, she was the one who kept condemning me, and even calling me stupid, moron, whatever languages can be translated into Cantonese like 'stupid potato'...................Now asking me this stupid question...............Such stupidity that I had seen this types of people from my ex-oil company like those two monkeys who called themselves managers but do not even work and earn for a living instead just pushing the work over to me to finish the assigned tasks...............

For diplomacy sake; of course need to keep my cool and answer as well telling her only how much was I informed from her staffs...................Such stupid management, with stupid idiocracy on 'having tons of money means tons of authority'..................Ever meet such a person with power crazy attitude and calculative till the end...............After telling out this scenario when I slept around past two this morning and received her call about nine in the morning.....................Just to cater for her needs................If not I would simply ignore her and ask her to go to hell......................I would not even give a minute to this type of person whom actually showing a very high possibility of bipolar disorder...................

In fact, I am pretty sick of searching and even hunting for a job....................As the process is very tedious and at times very stressful.................Even to the extent of straining my nerves to find a suitable one to earn my basic income at the moment..................A steady basic income at the moment.......................

No comments: