Friday, April 06, 2007

To Be Or Not??

As a 'normal' homo sapiens or would I consider myself 'normal'??? Now as far as it is concern, establishing my career is still my main priority before anything at all. Apart from that, if there is 'extra bonus' along the way I would not mind being 'loved and also to be loved'.........Just quoting from George Sands........Pretty ironic.......for a gal like me........Or a spinster.......or a dame.....Hehehe......Just kidding folks!!!

Other than that, as the 'eldest'..........In the family, establishing a bright prospect career.......In the oil and gas industry; I would need to wait for an opportunity to arise in order to seize it. As for now, I would prefer to be absorbed in a well established company or public listed company............I am rather dreamy on this issue...........Throughout the years, which I have been working...........There have not been any opportunities.............

Hmmmm...........if given a chance......I would prove to those who had actually underestimate my abilities, my proactivness, initiative as well as hardworking and creativeness.........Thanks to my ex-lady boss.........who had actually 'told me to grow'.........'and keep on growing'.......In short, when I was employed by this lady boss......I could not get what she meant......Pretty stupid isn't it???She was also in fact my mentor, teacher, boss and also a trusted friend.......Real friends are hard to get.........And she is one of them..........Just to let her know if she does read this blog............Anyway, I wonder if she has the time.........To do so.....Hmmmm..........Lady boss, lady boss.........if you do hear me......At all..........I am trying my best........As far, as it is concern..........what you had actually taught actually do come in 'pretty handy'..............

Okay..........my imagination is going crazy again........Cannot let this happen again......Gotta be more .........'on a realistic ground' instead of being in a 'dreamland'..............Get back to you later........need to catch up.......What I am actually 'living now'...........

No comments: