Monday, July 03, 2006

Is This The Right One???

Hmmmmmm.......put it this way, I am still in doubts quite often.....still unsure on what is going to happen in the place which I am working at the moment.

Well, life is definitely uncertain but one can never escape from death and taxes.......Life's irony is now putting me on a weighting scale at the moment. What do you say when you are in 'ding dong, blur or even blunderous situation'.....call this a dummy in IT/programming if you want to name me so.....anyway....these charcoal I will be able to take them, however; I am in still 'hangman' condition.....lah......What to do this 'kampung Malaysian ah lien' is beginning to feel like a 'child back in time'............

Some of the people whom I meet will call me a child,......others who know if any of my buddies are reading them would be calling me a 'torturer'.....hey frens out there.....I am just doing part of my job ok!!!! I know I can be extremely demanding when I want things to be done according to my way and also the worst still about me....will be my 'standards in achieving on how I want things to be done properly, without mistakes if possible'..........My standards I would say.....my frens call me you have gone 'gila' or even 'mad case'. This 'gila' fella here is trying all the best in doing what is best in both community and career.

Hey, people out there who kept spreading bad things about me....Do you want to know what I think???? I think you are darn stupid,with fickle minded mentality, one track of mind and also you are in your 'dreamland'......What I am giving are the facts......so what????? Forgive me with my extremely bloodly language at the moment......I am actually giving myself a chance to complain so that in the office I will be able to manage things better, professional and also more efficient and effective.

Good heavens.........how I love LIFE at the moment with the people I get to meet daily with extremely different characteristics that can both drive you mad or even at the extreme 'gila' case........Hahahaha.......:))))..............Talking about mad case.....looks like I am in the process in getting myself as a classic example of nut case scenario in dealing with characters as well as learning new things daily........Learning is darn fun.......

I do not even know what to expect tomorrow lah!!!!!!

No comments: