Thursday, June 29, 2006

Harshness

This is one pen I do not know whether to consider this as poem or whatsoever :

When one was filled with unusual harshness
Will one be stony and also reserved 2 oneself
If none were there to lean on
The pain would go away

This pain is deep n 2 deep
Yet still so fresh like it was yesterday
In form of emotions, mental and physical
Thy; yet 2 be known

Would u want to know more of thee
Yet; unable to tell this pain come
It is still too harsh and deep in mark
Am I still that person so???

God, please help me so......
In this journey.....from thy started on me
Trials and turbulence on LIFE
Am I still that harshness,stony,stillness so????

Therefore, make us who we are.................and until now.......please make a guess on what you would want to know or how we would want to LIFE be........Still in doubts, still in worries, still in finding in one, the FINDING WILL CONTINUE.........AS THEE.....SHALL NEED TO BE

No comments: