Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Tough Luck

Ever wonder what will happen in the next two to three years time.........well, everything is uncertain. Put it in short, I can consider the 'out of luck' person. You may wonder why?

First, I am not that good in academic achievements. Secondly, I have no luck in falling in love. Finally, my career path is still uncertain. Would I cry over them, or even feeling sorry for myself, saying that I am such a dimwit in luck and also comparing how good the life of my other friends have in love and in career?????

What do you think? Sometimes I am still wondering why in the world I have started this blog. My personality I would say that it could bring arguements or even debate........hey this is who I am. Personally, I am pretty curious in the IT field and also programming hey I am dummy in this cyberworld........

Do not expect...anything from LIFE; we have been given life to pursue our dreams and see ourselves in TIME to come. THERE IS NO POINT CRYING OR NOT LETTING GO THE PAST, WE WILL BE HURTING OURSELVES MORE.........

No comments: