Tuesday, June 27, 2006

True Love

Ever wonder how it feels like to be loved by someone? Romance novels like Mills and Boons and Harlequins until now still specified that the first thing in a person's mind will always be 'sex'. I had been reading all the romance novels, that had been filled with passions, unfulfilling desires by person's uncontrallable lust during my schooldays. Apart from that, when I looked back I find them to be bored and also very 'shallow'.

Well, my dream of my 'self imagined knight in shining armour' is one way to make full use of my dreams in writting as a part of who I am now. It is a bit weird; I think as my age begin to increase and I am still pondering if my wisdom is increasing the same rate. Hmmm........let me tell you my standard or the criteria I would want in a man.

The following requirements are quite easy to fulfilled anyway:

1. He must only love me only, faithful, loyal and also a best friend.
2. Please do not make 'sex' as a topic in any conversation.
3. He must be himself.
4. He enjoys arguing and exchanging opinions with me.
5. We enjoy growing with each other; in terms of intellectual, emotions, and also spiritual.
6. He must be older and more mature in terms of mentality.

Nowadays, I hardly find guys with such criteria. Either they are too submissive, too egoistic after bruising by a girl/lady or either think they are damn too smart and girl/lady ought to stay in the house and breed children.

Hey this is already the 21st century!!!!!

No comments: