Thursday, June 29, 2006

Annoymous

Mysterious, annoymous; I do enjoy being all of this because this is one part of me that I dislike others to judge me by others' shadow. As I have always enjoyed my annoymous status less problems, less worries and less politics to care for. If you want to know the truth; I do not even care less on how,what others think and the only thing that I care will be on workwise and nothing else. I will do my part on what I am suppose to do.

The main reason for me to do; I actually prefer a simple lifestyle rather than a complicated environment, well life is complicated anyway. What the heck!!! In terms of getting an established career will be my number one priority at the moment and the rest will be history. Currently, I am also having my own worries for a time being. Hmmm........, we do have our own problems, nevertheless; we would always be able to find the solutions.

Life is never holding us back but we would hold back on ourselves.........in what????? Think more and learn more each steps as we could even upgrade further than to wait for others.......to do for us.......

No comments: