Monday, June 26, 2006

A Journey To Be Wondered

A new adventure.......yet to be known, as always taking the first step will be the hardest and the rest is history. Pretty ironic don't you think? Ever wonder what will you look like when you are old, with wrinkles, puffy eyes bags as well as with 'cracking bones' or 'slow movements'.

My imagination now is running 'too wild' at the moment. I do not expect much from life. As long as I know that everything that I do; I will do my best and from the bottom of my heart, I am already fulfilled. Pretty 'Plain Jane' for an urban brought up child and not the usual 'kampung child' that you see with wild 'tomboy antics' , fighting with boys......oh boy, oh boy those were my schooldays getting into fight to the extent punching each other face and nose. 'Plain Jane' sure in the Malaysian context very unladylike......hmmmmmmmm......No wonder my mum is a bit worried about me at this moment.

Mothers.....sigh.....when you are one, then you will understand; but I am not as I am a carefree, free-spirited, and also very laid-back person with 'suburban type attitude'. Ha......I could not even be bothered with the usual questions from the wedding dinners that I usually attend 'When is your turn to be the bride?'. My answer dear friends, 'In your dreams, bud '.......
just treating this pretty statement......with my usual jokes......I am a JOKER to those who know me.....to any of you who are reading at this moment.

Life without dreams is like life without directions, purpose or even self motivation and these make me move forward. REMEMBER WE LOOK FORWARD AND NOT BACKWARD......LIFE IS FILLED WITH SURPRISES AROUND THE CORNER....YOU WILL BE SO GLAD THAT WE ARE ENJOYING THEM EVERY MINUTE AND EVERY SECOND TILL.......THE DAY COMES FOR US TO LEAVE THIS WONDERFUL WORLD......

No comments: