Sunday, June 25, 2006

Passion For Life

Life definitely is full of wonders, and the excitement; love and also delights in seeing changes in small wonders. The type and the path of life we have chosen now may not sound rite or even sane sounding for some people in terms in creating a bloglifestyle which is pretty new to me at the moment.

A total dummy in programming and also not so IT proficient like some people have the uncanny ability to do so in many ways. Well, a dummy now is learning everything step by step; it may sound so 'ah lien' . Well, life is full of surprises and also surfing through life needs to stop and ponder and look back at ourselves. Are we who we are at the moment???? We can change destiny and the path or the way we look at life......Friends,fiends and even acquaintances can make drastic changes. Our identity can not be taken away, as the way we feel, think and laugh about everything life is in fact a joke for us to laugh at ourselves.

Recently, I had been through a very tough period in life and it involves my integrity, values and also my beliefs. When I read through romantic articles; like a man who is still very much in love with his first love. Every girl/lady who reads them will be very touched by such man. I wanted to shed my tears but I could not do so; the reason so I have no more tears to do. Letting go of what every person who wishes to have one to begin anew is another phase when a person makes a wrong turn; a new adventure begins. This adventure is a new turf to be explored and yet to be known by some, true love, true friendships and also the dedication, committment in lifes will always make one wonder. Time will tell if we have changed and friends will tell to us unknowingly without crossing our minds and our hearts.

Please feel free to blog me further to improve where I have just started. Comments or anything that come into your mind.

No comments: