Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Choices

It had been a real hectic and also fulfilling days for me; but it is well worth it. The faces and the 'transformation' you get to see people change from without confidence and now beaming with confidence as well as eager to try out new trials and challenges. These are the faces I get to see every year from one batch of new recruit of organizers one after another annually. Let me get one thing straight; I made the choice and I stick with them.

Okay, I love to work behind the scenes and dislike being centre of attention or even limelight. Even my godparents know me so well like second nature or would I call it 'their adopted child'. Hehehehe.......just joking frens.....The toughness and the motivation in order to keep one going is tremendous as well as effort involve to think of new ideas; I mean all the time.....it is one part of me IDEAS.....means ALTERNATIVES.......or would I call them.....chances.......to see them happening.......

Opportunities are lurking everywhere even the place where we work........there are there is just whether we want to grab them or just leave for others to take full credit on what we have done........Dog eat dog world......it is a fact.......Survival of the fittest......but not the craziest.......and also the most happening to see how soon we are able to change as fast as the second hand moves in the clock or just 'tick tock'.......

Choices......we need to grab them or they might be lost forever.......Hmmm.......maybe I need to take a break from writting for a few weeks....to straighten my brains....and also my wits......as well as my nerves; emotions,physical and spiritual well being............KARMA........when can I finish burning off my BAD KARMA????????????

No comments: