Sunday, July 23, 2006

Dreams

From the break that I have had given myself it is better to continue writting again before going brain dead without anything to write.

Envy with others have in material equipments like expensive gadgets, cars or so-called hi tech stuff......you are really talking to a 'actual dummy who is willing to go to any length' now to learn all of these stuff. Skeletons in the closets; maybe I have too much but we have our own time to learn and learn more from others......not just ourselves..........Wishing things that I do not have definitely sound crazy for such person like me......Okay......it is obvious.....I always end up being the subject of 'the single one' .......in both my families which means maternal and paternal sides......Hey.....if the conditions and circumstances........are not there.....first and foremost....establishing 'the non-self' of who the 'definition' in the context for a new beginnning....as well as a beginning of a beginning.......is a start for this 'Plain Jane'.......and I must say......my life is pretty boring.....compared with the excitement and the adventures of others in their lives.......Accepting.....I am such and such a person.......but WITH DREAMS.....I PURSUE.....WITH THOSE WHOM I HAVE HAD SAID HARSH AND HARD WORDS....I AM SORRY......WITH SUCH EMOTIONS.....IT CAN TAKE A TOLL.....BUT ALWAYS LEARNING............STILL... There are endless dreams........sometimes wishing that I am in fairy tales land instead of in the reality world......still making the best of what I have now at this moment......Jesus Christ....I am talking to myself again......

I have asked GOD.....before.....and TOLD HIM ABOUT MY PROBLEMS....AND PLEASE SAVE ME FROM SUCH SITUATION OR SUCH AGONY OF LIFE......GOD DID LISTEN TO MY CRIES AND WORRIES..........

In the end of the day.........WE ARE PICKING UP OUR LIVES AND HOLD ANOTHER HAND AND HOLD ANOTHER AND WITH THIS CHAIN OF LOVING AND WISE HEARTS AS WELL AS THE SEEDLINGS OF LOVE......THESE SEEDS CAN BRING MORE HAPPINESS TO THOSE UNHAPPY AND LESS FORTUNATE ONES THAN US......... I thanked GOD that I have KNOWN HIM before......and I thanked LIFE IN TEACHING ME ABOUT BUDDHIST WORK, SOCIAL AND MISSIONARY WORK TO HELP OTHERS THOUGH I HAVE NO SUCH QUALIFICATIONS TO DO SO.......STILL ON THIS JOURNEY OF LOVE, COMPASSIONATE HEART......STILL LEARNING FROM THE TZU CHI ......WHO HAVE TAUGHT WITH LOVE............ALL BARRIERS OF RELIGIONS OF LABELS......ARE JUST 'PLASTIC' AND NOTHING BEATS THE MOST OF A DEEP LOVING HEART TO LEND A HEART TO BRING ONE'S JOY TO THE OTHER..........

No comments: