Friday, July 07, 2006

Doubts

Sometimes, okay not sometimes but everytime I am in doubts but in a position that I am unable to make someone understand me it is way beyond my knowledge..........

Put it this way, the LIFE that I am having now; everyone will envy however, there is a price that need to be paid. Apart from that, I am also envious the LIVES of others; they have better positions than I am in as those who know me.....if any of those who REALLY know me anyway.........

I must admit.....trekking through this TURF AND LIFE ZONE; it is definitely not a bed of roses for all of us are doing that now.......it looks like....the people I meet ........and at the same time.......I am also BURNING OFF MY KARMA.....THOSE UNWHOLESOME KARMA AT THE MOMENT...........

The KARMA that I am burning now seems to be endless.....and I am feeling quite.....frusrated at the moment to the point of pointing gun to my head.......GRRRRR........and now my head is bursting with unfinished business as well as other plans that I do intend to pursue........
My dreams some would call them.......MAD OR EVEN OUTRAGEOUS......hey my personality is like that but I cannot help feeling like that sometimes......

No one knows what actual events that I have had been through and it is best to be kept within myself and also the one I trust most........The most unimaginable events can also make someone wonder endlessly till the day we know we have made full use of the life that we are in now.......no matter what,how or even why such circumstances and conditions appear.........

No comments: