Saturday, July 08, 2006

Forgiving

Forgiving and forgetting someone has done something 'very bad' to you would be very difficult. As day in and day out; all of us are dealing with such issues daily......no matter you want or you don't want them to arise. However, by forgiving we are also giving ourselves a chance to change we perceive life as there are. I am still LEARNING GRADUALLY TO GIVE A CHANCE TO BE A BETTER PERSON.........some may not like me and some may like me......and we would not be able to please EVERYONE ANYWAY.....AND GIVE YOURSELF A BREAK FROM ALL OF THESE......AND MAKE LIFE MORE MEANINGFUL DAILY

LIFE IS WONDERFUL BUT IT IS NEVER A BED OF ROSES; there is always a PRICE and sacrifices that need to be done in order to accomplish somethings. I have already sacrificed quite a lot of my time,effort as well as mental and physical well being to make things work. Some may wonder WHY? Doing things to break my own threshold is one way of knowing which area that I have not explored in order to improve or 'buck up'. We cannot just 'stay put' in one area and we would not be able to go far............There are so many management books, gurus and even conferences teaching us all of this but 'doing them' is another issue.

In other words, what DO YOU HAVE IN MIND AT THE MOMENT? My mind at the moment is wishing that my friends are having now especially on Saturday nights; instead of being alone. The only thing to immerse myself will be with community work and my career so that I would be able to let go of this gradually. It is easier said than done; but it can also get into your nerves seeing people whom they are able to express deep inside their heart and as well as knowing what are 'the things playing inside their minds'. Look at it in the other way; writting has always been one of my hobbies but I love writting but I know journalism is not in my blood nor in my family. WRITTING ALSO PUT ME INTO ANOTHER WORLD OF MY OWN TO EXPRESS ON HOW THIS WORLD WE ARE LAUGHING TOGETHER AND ALSO CRYING ALONE........THIS IS FACT..........

Problems aside.....are we going to make a difference for ourselves or just for the sake of others???? We are doing things on how we want things to go our way but IT IS INTERDEPENDCE WITHIN EACH OTHER WHERE WE CAN CHANGE.......AND NO MAN IS AN ISLAND..........

HAPPY SURFING LIFE!!!!!!

No comments: