Saturday, July 29, 2006

Building A Bridge

Let us all look into ourselves for a change. We have good and bad sides that we know. In the working environment; we know what to do. Ok......I kinda look into things; in short more deeply and meaningful......No wonder my lady boss called me old, and also I am still learning from her. It looks like we are 'in a drama' at the moment. Well, looks like to make people like me and I need to love myself first. This consultant taught us the basics......it looks like I have not been loving myself enough at the moment. Maybe; it is time I put myself first before the others needs. Working with a number of people had taught me where are my weaknesses and the strengths that need further improvements.

Irregardless.....whoever,whatever, noever.......my doubts are neverending. Now getting out of 'the shell' and 'opening' ...........In the Walt Disney 'Beauty and the Beast' and 'Aladdin' there are values still evergreen that we could have forgotten. Evergreen beliefs which may be forgotten but not practised as well as thinking at the moment. I can look at it the other; no matter how tough it is going to be, I am going to go through this middle phase in between 'aging' and 'seniority' sure drives you nuts at this moment......This 'Plain Jane' here....is already starting to go nuts again...Hehehee.....laughing at myself again.....Jesus Christ......I wonder where my path would lead me to this time round......Once there is a chance; grab the chance and there may not be a second chance......Hmmm........think about it again....if can do put comments....

This infected blogger still need lots of area in improvement.........and good and bad....that is how I learn........

No comments: