Thursday, July 27, 2006

'Old Lady'

Okay, put it this I know that I am old; so what the heck??? Every second we are growing older.....but my point is the people whom we mix with usually influence our perceptions on lifes' irony or shall I put them in a proper way: CHALLENGES and WAVES.......

The conversation that I had with my boss today was a pretty interesting one indeed. She had put me to view things in a very 'different and even more open' outlook in life......Alright; she is old enough to be my mum so does her hubby......That is what I call husband and wife team from business to personal.....although they still have their qualms on other stuff....Hehehehe.....if they are 'free enough' to read this.....I will bet.....if they have any 'free time' at all......with so many things to do ......to the extent....taking a holiday is like organizing the entire time just for a 'holiday'. Just imagine........When they work.....really like DEVILS.....maybe we are two of a kind in terms of workwise but in personality....okay I am the younger one.....and sometimes.....'my colleagues enjoy "baby" me'. That my friend if I have no work....as though work is neverending anyway......I am not letting them to 'baby me' that long since I am old enough to be a mother.

How come this term 'old lady' pop up in her mind....maybe there are many things we still need to look within ourselves deeper and even a clearer conscience......I must admit I am way too 'Westernized' in my image but still very 'Easternized' in my values and beliefs.......LEARNING.....AND STILL LEARNING......not everytime we can a hit a ball right.....but the journey in making it right is the way......we IMPROVE, EVALUATE AND WRITTING THEM HERE......MY LITTLE NOTEBOOK......

No comments: