Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Being Cursed???

Call me a type of person with 'irony' personality if it is to be more apt in terms of explaination anyway there is no one word which can be describing this so-called simpleton.......Especially with the curse that is solely hanging for the past few years.................Apart from that these are the following words is 'eating up' my brain section at the moment:-

As one would be putting
It in a more 'settled' mindset
If possible at this rate
As currently

It is my 'hibernation period'
I intend to hibernate
In order to rest my circuits
As my circuits have been 'overdone'

At the moment
For the hearts affairs
I am still at lost
No idea, no solutions, no explainations

If there is one
I would not be in this situation
In between 'hanging around'
Looks like now

I sound more of a 'ghost'
Or a 'walking spirit'
Seems LIFE is 'playing'
With me

Haven't been played enough yet?
Or the game has just begin
Seriously; now I am going to admit
Myself to the mental asylum

Me? Not an expert, so what?
Staying alert, BE MORE CAREFUL?
Any answers?????
It still bugs me.............

No comments: