Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A Love Song

I am having a memory loss now at the moment; as if there is anyway or remedies to make them come back again.............In short; are you asking me to go and check in as a patient and go for hypnotherapy....................To recall what I have had lost............

Sometimes LIFE is not that easy as it seems and also the DILEMMA which I have been having until now is still bugging me.................Just keep my fingers cross that my mind is not playing tricks or if not getting myself admitted in the MENTAL ASYLUM is another alternative..............

Sigh..........This is what is 'playing' inside me right now and right here :

Life as it seems
Flying with time
As time is going by
Slowly or faster

A love song
Has been sung
Would it be a
Yes or No?

Is my mind
Playing tricks again?
Or just my Imagination?
Sharing with someone

Is only a beginning
There will be trials and errors
There is no manual book
However; we are called

Homo Sapiens
Together we build lifes
Together we build a bond
May last lifetimes

Or more lifetimes together
Is it true? Is it just lies?
Please let me know
FATE alone

Will never be enough
Seen enough and done
There is never enough
There are more to come

Is there a POSIBBILITY?
Shall I continue
With this puzzles of LIFES......
Or is there more to come............????

No comments: