Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Life's Own Beauty

Okay, now the lunatic is back here blogging again.................after yesterday blog; it sure bugs me further......................However, now career is more important at the moment...........

Hearts affairs is actually a 'bonus'................Would I feel happy or sad? The question has always been a 'BINGO' question.........Name it Catch 22 situation.........If there is Ocean Eleven, Ocean Twelve, now upcoming Ocean Thirteen.............This one is Twillight Zone...........With Mission Impossible..........

Hmmm.................I have actually 'fears' 'doubts' and even 'questions'.................If I am able to answer them................This is LIFE...............Another segments are coming back here again:-

However as for now
Surprises seem to be in every corner
Not like in planned
If it is planned

Then I will
Not be in such situation
Flattered? Happy?
Doubts? Frusrations?

How do you term
This definition?
Twillight Zone
Or need a Mental Doctor

Mental Doctor where are you?
This lunatic is in deep trouble
Looks like going to need
Your medication

If it works
Thank God!!!!
If I need one
Tell me so!!!????

It is already time up..........For this lunatic..............To keep this blog shut up...............Before another round of unexpected non-sense blogging continues...............See you soon or would I say good night and have enjoy your beauty sleep...............For those who are so vain or for those who the hell cares about makeup, toner, sleeping mask.............etc.........facial products....
I want to sleep now..........................

No comments: