Monday, August 20, 2007

Insight

As a matter of fact; now my mind is more clear and in a proper perspective. No more doubts, no more question marks, no more self cursing or even blaming................In short, PAST remains the PAST..............If only it can only go inside my HEAD................If LIFE is any simpler than this.................

Bumbling again............or self ranting over mundane matters which is simple in solution or irregardless of what is playing inside my HEAD.................Getting on with my LIFE is my priority, and my CAREER...................A steady flow of career...............I will continue to do what I always have PASSION in doing them.................not just for the SAKE of doing them.......

Small or big changes can in fact change a person's personality............Or a person's self esteem............Not to elaborate too much on what is going much in LIFE.................

We do not know what will happen in the FUTURE, we can only do so in the present moment.....The fact is that WE cannot CHANGE the PAST...............as this is what mould our characters. Sometimes I wish that I have the strength to turn back time instead of moping over the current situation that I am having now or even keep on COMPARING with others who are more capable in terms of careers motivation, friends motivation, love motivation, spiritual motivation, or even families motivation, it is endless in this list of mine...................Gaining INSIGHT in LIFE..............is a matter of JOURNEY...........Yet....this JOURNEY.......................is still a long one to trek..................

A matter of fact, what do you expect from LIFE anyway???? I have been asking this question since GRADUATION day until I am working...............With the bozos I have been meeting as well as non-bozos..................Luckily no TRANSFORMERS who can TRANSFORM themselves from a car to either AUTOBOTS or even DECEPTIONS...........Just ranting out from my brain...............Like I said before; it is a curse sometimes...................It has always been a curse from the moment I started holding a pen or even typing out words from the desktop or the laptop...........Will be getting one for myself soon.............Not forgetting my dream lover 'digital camera'....................Sigh...................

No comments: