Monday, July 30, 2007

At This Very Moment

Sigh.................finally I have this wonderful time of mine after a few weeks of non-stop activities and a certain 'hibernation period' that I am able to blog again. In fact; it was a very tiring week for me as I was down with flu and sore throat which took about a week to recover as well coincided with the activities that was already pre-planned.

Finally; I can get to rest both my brains, my body and spiritual mind to the very sharp point before the next cycle begins again. Put it this way, if without any physical or non-physical activities I will be either agitated or irritated to make myself occupy as I do not enjoy being idle unless I am on 'vacation mode'................Particularly at this moment 'vacation mode' is not 'on' at the moment.................

In fact; I would feel 'lucky' since I have my 'bonus'...................This 'bonus' I would have noticed long time ago but I was too occupied with my personal activities to notice it until recently.......................Sometimes, I think GOD is 'playing' with me........................Or am I only dreaming.................At times; I think that my 'mind is playing tricks on me'...................Over my 'hearts affairs'.....................

Like I did mention before in my previous posts...............when it comes to 'hearts affairs' I am a very confuse person........................If LIFE is any easier than this issue over the 'hearts affairs'.........................................Sigh...................Blog again next time.......................

No comments: