Thursday, June 14, 2007

A Paradox of Personalities

Let me put them in proper terms
If you are able to control the situation
I will call you GOD
If you are unable to do so I call you a asshole

When you are so eager to be so
Self promoting and with such HUGE EGO
How on earth with money and credit cards
Bills continue mounting till the day

You hold your last breath
With such stupid hierarchy
No wonder it is only specialization
But without any proper education

Aspirations and perspirations
In reality 99% perspirations and 1% aspiration
I can be aspired to be an Entrepreneur but no money
I want to have my own centre but no political support

How on earth to go about with over used budgets;
Constant debts; and no balance in financing
But more of debts in most 'in' gadgets
High tech gadgets but still paying in installments

Wonder how long do I have to finish the installments anyway?
Everything is changing and you can have the biggest paycheck
But still in pokailogy syndrome
Money is never enough with constant needs to have new things in the market

When you are incompetence stating that you are a paradox
In short it is call hypocrites
And also non homo sapiens sub groups
Please forgive me for saying so

As it has been a curse to have such competency
Being a curse also be a blessing in disguise
For us homo sapiens some curses can
Be a rewards but don't even bother to think about them

As only fools will think of getting 'gains' and 'losses'
In businesses and also people owing them favours
Have you seen or met such fools before???
Please let me know the phone line is always free

No comments: