Monday, June 11, 2007

Call It Another Day.......Sigh

Listening to the usual music hymns to relief myself from stress of work. Apart from that, there are issues which are recently resolved. Thankfully; I am glad that the PAST is PAST and NOW is the PRESENT.................PRESENT TIME

Always remember be in the present moment; yikes.............Most of the time, I will be forgetting them................Especially when it comes to my bloody temper...............Must also remember to control my temper.................When it comes to certain people..................Trust me you will regret that having me to blow my top off.....................No one likes them................

When you have started working again.................The daily routine is very tight; and still counting in my functions at the moment............Maybe need to take up some classes to further improve myself already since money is coming in..........................Better to learn some of the useful 'teachings' classes to spread the 'teachings'.......................Aiyoh..................still blabbing again....................This simple minded blabbings sometimes don't know whether can fit this blogsphere or not????? Or is it understandable to some of you???? Hmmm........better start reading again.....................And again................

No comments: