Sunday, June 10, 2007

Continue............

As I had said before
Hearts Affairs is making me very confuse
I am a confuse person
As per now

Anyway I know who is it
That is for me to make sure
As I dislike doubts, pranks, bets,
Coming from all types of people

In fact; just heal after more than a year
From fiasco of stupidity of homo sapiens
As well as the one pointedness mindset
Imagine the stupidity, boring, ulterior motives

Don't even want to dwell further into past
As I have started to accept one
Who has waited for almost a year
Just correct me if I am wrong

For 'THE PERSON'..........
Here everyone identity remains a SECRET
If not there will not be any more privacy
As I believe everyone has his or her own space

As for now
Learning from square one
Imagine the people; segments of societies
Yet to see more of those

In coming years
Many years more to count
Hopefully by the time
I hold the last breath

There will be someone around

As the LIFE is very uncertain with passages, trails and even jungle animals roaming around and may be dropping by every now and then...................Somehow or rather; I think GOD does has some plans for me to go around these check mate corners...............

More to come from this simple minded person.............A very simple minded person.........

No comments: