Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A New Journey

Today is the first day in the new working environment. Don't expect anything at all; just do the work..........Imagine working with a new atmosphere.........Imagine being a newbie again but this time with a 'twist'.........in a local company but with a foreign boss; such irony for a simpleton like me.

Okay, okay...............Put it in short my demand in my working place is definitely 'too high'; no wonder with so many activities on my non-office hours portfolio is already 'piling up' and it is only the beginning of the year........................as well as for my new office work...........this is only my second week..........Fortunately for me; there is a term called 'wishes do come true'..................Apart from that, it is quite adaptable after being 'runned down' by so many companies...............I do not wish to comment on that.............As those are considered life lessons and you only live once and better make full use of it..................

However; when you are being too involved in one thing..............sometimes you wish that the 'thing' which you are longing for................In short; sacrificing one thing for the other...........Better not indulge over in details...............As it would be putting me in a position being called 'envious'...
Time will come.............Opportunities do arise with a reason for us to learn from there..........Maybe I am being too 'theoretical' about LIFE................Sometimes; the time when you have been 'over hibernated' can be very refreshing with activities to accomplish to make the mind to be more active................

How about it? Think about it? Seeing more Ah Peks or Ah Lians almost every place but some can be very 'plastics'...........Better be in tune in what I have always do best...........High expectations in everything I do; and make sure in everything reaches to my expectations........
No wonder not many people 'beh tahan' my regimen of training..................If not how the heck those jokers are going to learn?????It actually started out when I was very young after being 'strictly trained' how do you expect to reach the standards............when you have not even reached your own required standards...........First and foremost make sure everything is being down properly................Still have lots more to learn and also long way to go from where I have started as a 'green horn'............

Anyway; better make sure my time management as well as 'popping up' activities do not collide with any concurrent ongoing activities.............If LIFE is any simpler than these words.......

No comments: