Tuesday, March 20, 2007

What The Hell??!!!

Okay, you can call me whatever non-sense; you want to call. That does not mean that I am easy to be 'bullied' by you mellow cowards without any LIFE except working and gossiping. Apart from that, I wonder if you have any 'true friends' or 'real friends' instead of 'shooting advices' whilst you yourself are unable to take care of yourself.

In fact, I am actually talking about my current f***ing bosses.........Talk about being an 'airhead' and also a 'showoff' 'exhibist' or anything...............The proper term would be 'sadistic'.
Imagine working with these types of people........or people in the office........Okay, you may earn more than me or even have more material comforts than me............That does not mean 'the status' of 'importance' have to be in 'ranking'.

Put it this way, if you and I are earning a living..........YOU need not make others life a living hell..............!!!!!! On the other hand, we are the same kind of 'homo sapiens' not 'aliens'........
For heaven sakes!!!! These types of characters had been seeing them all my life...........Earning a living is darn tough nowadays.........And also tougher...............I hate to change job unless my 'ex-lady boss' calls me back.............Then is a different issue altogether............

No comments: