Monday, March 26, 2007

Quality v Quantity Hours In Work

The quantity of hours of work which we put in everyday, sometimes it depends on the luck whether the 'kao san' in the working environment...........Other than that, the number of hours can be qualified as we actually 'live to work' not 'work to live'.

Apart from that, there is no longer a sense of 'meaning' in LIFE anymore. It is more of we actually put our LIFE in more of working, working, working and working only. Just imagine such a dull LIFE only involve working, working, working...............I know we have to work for a living and we must also enjoy our line of work...........The only people is basically from work only................Not more other circles of friends or the 'true friends' or 'real friends'...

Being runned down by so many companies, it can be very, very, very, very disheartening. In fact, I don't enjoy looking for another job or jobs.............It's very depressing and nerve wrecking with so many bozos.................monkeys, apes, orang utans, chimpanzees, and even some other monkey species like KINGKONG........................Brainless species...........who need to look for brains 2 work for them.................

Grrrr....................rrrrrrrrrrahaaahh.........Sometimes I think that I am going to go mad because of this 'tough period' of time unlike some of my very well to do friends who are .....................more capable in their abilities as well as in income earning................................At times I think I am more of 'bad luck omen' than of 'good luck charms' like some people...................There is another reason also .....................my too outspoken personality...................And direct and frank reasoning without hiding any damn thing..........That's one thing.................this one stupid company I have not seen such stupid COO (with Jap hubby who thinks she is very pro): My ASS even my previous ex-COO (lady boss with her very high profile hubby who travels extensively with presentation speeches in business industries) in my ex- oil company does better than such Chinaman attitude with no cow sense in organizational skills........................And the only thing is the fingers keep pointing at ME......................

Sometimes I really blame myself for not submitting my application to the bright prospect of company who actually will eventually make me a permanent staff.................In this bright prospect company............Now it is too late to change the past..................I really blame myself for this mistake...........................


No comments: