Sunday, March 18, 2007

Timetables????Schedules????

Okay, okay.............some of you jokers will be thinking why the heck : the title is being posted today? In the first place, dear readers..........or reader............our lifes..............can be in terms of qualitative or even materialistics.............For your information; it is really unusual for a person like myself would be choosing over the quality of life rather than on materialistic gains or monetary terms..............in terms of my paycheck.................

Put it this way, sometimes I wish that I have a fatter paycheck so that I am able to purchase the electronic gadgets like digital camera or laptop for my own use so that I will be able to continue writting or blogging the way I am.............Instead of waiting for my turn to use either the desktop or my dad's laptop..................With the fatter paycheck.................I will also get to go on trips like overseas in the European continents, Eastern continents, Middle East or even some unknown places.............

Pretty weird.............some would classify me at this moment of time.............In fact, with my current workplace.............Everything is fine at the moment, however; with my out-of-office activities............There are numerous clashes in terms of timetables..........either with my close buddies; classmates or even my ngos' friends..............Networking seems to be an essence in bonding relationships.................Strangers, acquaintances, friends or even relatives...........

No wonder I have been complaining now; 'the world is way too small'..................Like everyone knows the other...................Very funny,.................If my career works the same way as my out-of-office environment....................Then both sides will eventually 'balances out'.......
A successful career equals with a successful networking relationship......................On the other hand...................My career do not work that way......................It is easier to see others' successful career than you see in yourself.................

In short; there is no shortcut in LIFE.................Moreover, there are obstacles and hurdles we need to be 'fit as a fiddle' to keep ourselves active, motivated as well as stamina to maintain the 'shape' which we are in.................So it is very important to maintain health in both mental and physical.................Just look at me................Ranting again............Sigh...............Old habits die hard...........

No comments: