Wednesday, February 14, 2007

V-DDay............

Okay.........no plans for the lovey-dovey day......Anyway it's already past.......It is a new day today.

Put it in short, I am still unattached at the moment; so it makes no difference in having a bf or no bf at this time........As I am still consider a 'tomboy' to some of my friends and even schoolfriends who are very eager to see me 'marry off' to my 'knight in shining armour'. Very funny, I am not some 'sayur sawi, kangkung or even kai lan' in the fresh market........Yeah; one thing for sure; with the 'depreciation value is catching up with my age' now. Come to think about it; my 'snake cousin' will be tying his knot this coming September with his gal beau for about ten years of courtship.........Wah loi.......Ehhh......It sounds more married or even bored of courtship already liau............Ten long years of courtship; for me it sounds crazy..............And it happens to most of my paternal cousins...........Makes life sound so dull facing him/her daily.........When you are married to him/her; you will be facing him/her on 24/7 daily meaning every minute..........

Especially when Chinese New Year is around the corner................When will you be getting hooked up with a guy?????Especially coming out from the Ah Sam, Aunties from my paternal sides..........Sometimes; I would be up to my non-sense sense of humour to break the so called match making keh poh people from my paternal side...............Helloo................If the 'right one' like the 'knight in shining armour' does appear before me.......or would I say both my careers and my love life is on track..............Then maybe I would be consider it for a change..................I am a very practical person.........When it comes to money.......In this society; no money no talk..........

Valentine Day...........Gifts, roses, romantic outings or dinners with your 'other half' sure seems different. At least you have someone whom you are able to tell out your deep down heart secrets to..............or just let go of your darn steam or temper........Bloody hell................If there is one..........Anyway.........Still depending on the 'fate' or Mother Nature...........who is playing with us right now.....................Maybe the 'independent' nature in me...........still seek more adventures especially travelling into unknown places which I have not stepped into yet........

No comments: