Sunday, February 04, 2007

Going Bonkers

Put it this way, with the people whom I had dealt with throughout the working years : SURE MAKES YOU BONKERS............in layman terms I am going to go CRAZY!!!! Not only that, with the interviews by prospective employers; if there is any recommendations by whoever or so if there is luck in there anyway; or even job hunting session. Practically doing it daily and it drives my nerves to the position in admitting myself to a mental asylum any moment.

Sucks!!! Here it goes again : Still applying for my dream job if there is any or if there is any possibilities in doing so...............Expanding the brain to the maximum limit or even learning from the impossible things can be made happen although it takes up a lot of effort, time and even EYE POWER in looking out for jobs since now with the coming festive season and all the more the keen eyes for details in the prospective jobs for me to earn my money and I mean future big bucks to come...................

Nothing is impossible when we put our minds into achieving them but do not make use of religion as a mean of livelihood : Some intentions may be good but in my opinion it is better to have a commercial permanent posting than to rely on rites, rituals or even magics to make things to happen. It is better to be self reliance than to depend on these methods but only to relieve on one's mind or denial. In real commercial world that is where the real or even actual practice comes in handy : BE COOL, STEADY AND CALM

No comments: