Sunday, March 02, 2008

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,

So sorry, that I have not been paying enough attention to you nowadays. The main part of the reason was that I fell sick that I wish that I would get up on my feet as fast as possible to finish all of my outstanding dues owing to people. People who have been always care for me, counting on me to do something.........................However, now this particular MCC is well enough to blog or ramble on the usual things which we have always consider 'tiffle'.

Very funny isn't it bloggie???? For this MCC to blog on such things.............Okay, knowing that this MCC is not a gentle Victorian 'gentle lady' that one's mother would wish to have...............Neither having the 'Duchess' type of 'touch' would one consider to be.........

Still thinking on how earth.............................People would still be counting on this blogger anyway..........Flu, flu please go away because this MCC do not want to have a croacking hoarse voice and a block nose.......................I want to be as healthy as a horse...................but do not want to end up being a horse for REAL............................

Sometimes, the heart wish would come true.....................If only, my wish would come true.....
As true as true one can be........................Just like a fairytale......................

No comments: