Friday, December 21, 2007

Dear Santa

This is the first time; MCC is writting this letter to Santa Claus. Just out of curiousity to fulfill this childhood dream to communicate with Santa Claus. Partly, it was part of the influence from Christian friends as well as is it true there is Santa Claus???

The letter :

Dear Santa,

I come from a family who has just enough of everything to survive on. Although; times has had been hard at times but Mummy and Daddy tried to make the best for my sister and me. Money do not come easy and the happiness Mummy and Daddy taught us the values of money not to be wasted unnecessarily, and not comparing with those who are well off than us or have better homes than us.

It was very sad for my sister and me to see Mummy and Daddy to work so hard to support our education, to put food on the table, to try to give us things that they wish to had when they were younger but they doted on us. Sometimes Santa; I wish I can tell this to someone to whom I can really trust not on the value of possesions or materials which is the latest in the up and coming market...............Santa; I wish to tell to that special someone not to feel so inferior because of the salary, material gains or the latest gadgets in the market..............For this person to understand, the value of money is gained not by stealing, killing, or in illegal methods but by morality in gaining the money.

Apart from that Santa, how I wish I am able to tell to that special someone it is important that simple things like spending time together, learning about each other upbringing or values, talking, watching movie, going for a walk in park or jogging or even working out together................For Santa, I don't know how to tell to that person because I am not even sure whether the person is ready to talk to me yet. Dear Santa, can you tell me what to do???

No comments: