Friday, October 26, 2007

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED..........WHAT IS IT??

Without much ado nothing much today, I came upon sampat's blog and she tagged me....
What the heck is that...............anyway......Thanks a lot mj...........for tagging me. Now practically, need to start copy and paste those crapping questions and answers based on the LUNATICALOGY......WAY of interpretation....

Rules:Repeat subject header “I HAVE BEEN TAGGED...........WHAT IS IT???”

Copy + paste these rules in your entry. Complete these 15 totally useless statements & questions. Mention who you were tagged by, followed by 8 people who you’ll be tagging.
WARNING!Failing to do so and you’ll be cursed eternally with a 3-holed nose and a low-cost flat. OH my God!!!!


1. If I was an opposite gender, what would my party clothes be like?
Something simple and comfortable; like casual khaki denim and T-shirt.

2. At 10am this morning, I was… Juggling between occupying my 'love time with pc' and work.

3. At 10pm tonight, I will be… Either watching a tube, hitting the sack or waiting someone to return my sms.

4. Who should be the next Malaysian Prime Minister? .........Phua Chu Kang

5. If my spouse told me to do without sex for a year, I would… Darling, please consult the sex therapist or sex counselling or couple therapy or why don't you consider be a monk?

6. If I was a piece of a car, I would be the…....engines....

7. If I was told one day that I would have to give up either 1) anything chocolate OR 2) ever seeing the beach again, for the rest of my life, which one will I give up?
Are you telling me to be celibate for the rest of my life between these 2 addictions???

8. Singapore is good for… Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.....Wishing one day to watch one of those awesome musical performances......

9. If I could only say 3 words before I die, what would those last words be? See you soon

10. Who would I like to be left on a deserted island with?..............who else....dearie

11. Die by drowning or by fire?........fire so the body will be cremated if not donate them

12. What one single thing would you buy with your last RM9.95?.......Keep them....learn from them

13. If I opened a night club, what would I call it?.........bar dearie......DOBOH bar.....;P

14. Don’t cheat: what’s “bulbous”?....doh....as though I know pulak

15. I think my ass is…don't even bother to ask......

Now pulak need to tag somemore 8 people.............Wonder who are reading this mong cha cha blog..............If there is any reader anyway???u,u,u,u,u,u,u,u,

No comments: