Saturday, August 05, 2006

Watching Death

As the time goes by, experiencing the loss of someone whom you cares.......could be extremely tramautic, painful as well as depressing........Watching in front of your eyes......those frightening experiences.......unsure, doubts, worries and unanswerable questions and more questions popping out......Those were the days when a person witnessing the loved ones leave this world..........

My age may be considered 'young' for those seniors whilst......for some it would consider 'old'. These terms that ordinary people are using sometimes would be very 'difficult to be defined'......As 'terms to be used' are also very confusing at times.....

These experiences are depressing....and unable to let the others known on what is the actual situation ........that need to be said or even prepared.......A person can never be prepared for anything as well as death......It may sound weird for a person like me to be talking like this but I would also like to prepare for my own death......as time goes by you may not know when would be your 'time out'.........Undesirable it could be and also a harsh reality for those who not want to hear them as hurtful as the knife cuts deep into the heart.......It is better this way than to depend on anyone.........

No matter how tiring my days would be each day, as long as there is energy left in my body, mind and spirituality; these days I would not mind contributing to the commnunity, missionary and my mission and not forgetting pursuing in my career; on how my own life would be.........Anyone would do the same for themselves.......but on different matters only......Not any individual would have the same character anyway......So what......... it is not a crime to have dreams......or to pursue the chosen career path......There is always no right or wrong answer but mainly on how we want our lives to be ................

No comments: