Sunday, January 28, 2007

A New Year, A New Hope Karrr????

A dimnishing hopes, one would be calling it. Applying everywhere, searching every nooks and corners to find any place which is willing to hire this so called 'simpleton'. As a matter of fact, it is already getting on my nerves............especially when it comes to money issue. Put it this everyone loves money. We cannot even live without money in the first place at all.

We need money to buy our 'desired products' or even stuffs.........Okay, okay, I am blogging again or ranting without reasons at this very moment. Just recovered from a really bad headache as well as tasteless mode at this very moment. It is more of anger than acceptance at this moment as my hard work has never even been rewarded at all. As far as it is concerned at this moment, I am going to need a secure job to help me buy a car, a serviced condominium with five star facilities : main reason so that when both my parents are not very mobile the place will be quiet and accident free hopefully with a foreign maid to care for their needs when I am not around for them. Apart from that, currently being 'unemployed' at this moment sure makes me go nuts as I am feeling really 'helpless' now without anything to occupy my time at the moment but more of my part time voluntary work for now.

Other than that, everything has not been smooth sailing as and find a job which you love is just like a puzzle of your 'other half' if there is any at the moment. Fat chance by the way I look at it at this moment as life is so uncertain that my 'spirit in fighting back' is lacking one battle after the other. Anyhow, it is only a 'feeling' as it will slowly go away but finding a job is like finding $$$$$$ to secure my own grounding to feed myself as well as not depending on others when I am not a handicapped person but well formed individual in every way. Of course, I have my weaknesses and strengths. Now I am better controlled in every way especially without being cooped up with the two bozos from the company which I used to work with.

New Year Beckons Resolutions :

1. Get a good job as well as an increment which fits on the work performance not by managers' words only.
2. Trade in the old car with a newer version of Myvi.
3. Do not end up like the two bozos : Don't work, Just eat and Steal Private & Confidential information of the company to the rivals (Sell the company out)
4. Save lots of money for travelling and backpacking with friends overseas and local tours.
5. Make good returns from investments and not only 'sitting ducks' only.
6. Help out in more voluntary societies in both monetary, time as well as efforts.
7. Try out more new things and do new things for a change.
8. Get a new handphone as this old handphone is already memory full and it is not a registered phone user and upgrading the SIM card.

These are the current ones but the higher my expectations go, the more I am going to expect from myself.

Aiya.........blogging and blogging and ranting non-stop again......Aiyoh....aiyoh....yoh.......

No comments: